cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

DW80K7050UG/AA-00 Dishwasher No Power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My DW80K7050UG/AA-00 Dishwasher will not respond to the control panel buttons despite the wiring being live. I took the panel off and reconnected the control panel plugs. It worked for a few seconds and then went dead again. While it was on, the dishwasher made a loud noise and then the control panel stopped responding again. Any suggestions? It is less than 2 years old. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: DW80K7050UG/AA-00 Dishwasher No Power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good luck. I bought the dishwasher from Costco. It has the same issue as everyone else. Samsung said give us your serial number. Iasked where it was - they said its on the door - right where the water seal rubs against it everytime you do a load of dishes, so you can't read it.  They wanted a copy of the costco receipt, fine, I sent it.  the costco receipt doesnt have the serial number.. Costco won't help because its under samsung warranty, samsung won't help because they put only 1 serial number on a place where its due to be destroyed.

Mine will randomly turn on and off throughout the day. Somedays it works, other days it just goes offline.  Zero support from samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  I would like to look into this further.  Could you send me a private messsage so that I can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue , dishwasher wont turn on no power on control panel , just a year old

Highlighted
Asteroid

Dishwasher Has no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2yr old dishwasher model DW80J3020US ....will not turn on ...at a loss checked if the switch was tripped but not ...any help please

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher Has no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to have this serviced.  It's out of warranty, but I would like to offer a one time accommodation to cover the repair.  If interested, please provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and place of purchase.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is my father and mother's dishwasher

<hidden>

<hidden>

<hidden>

<hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! Can you send your telephone number in a private message

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide a telephone number as well?

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher has no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help only used a year