cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DW80K7050UG no power

Let me look into this further for you. Could you send me a private message of the serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userhZrc1m570X
Astronaut

Dishwasher DW80R5061 brand new will not power on

Just bought the  DW80R5061. Removed old working dishwasher and set up this one but no power.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher DW80R5061 brand new will not power on

Hello there, when was the unit purchased? Was it professional installed?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWBvcU70dgC
Astronaut

DW80K5050US No Power

13 month dishwasher, will not turn on.  Finished a load, refilled it and turned it back on a few hours later, and it is now dead.  Confirmed that it is not a breaker issue and there is power to the dishwasher.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DW80K5050US No Power

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Jakked1
Asteroid

Samsungdishwasher DW80K5050UB/ Does not power on

I Have a samsung dishwasher DW80K5050UB that is a year and a half old. Just yesterday the touch panel will not power on. i have cut power using the breaker and let sit for over an hour with no avail. my garabage disposal runs on the same circuit and has no issues. i see many posts of this same issue but didnt notice any resoulution or fix for this issue. Its an expensive dishwasher that should last longer than 1.5 years. Maybe i should have listened to my Wife, but i am Samsung connected with so many other products. Can someone help please!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsungdishwasher DW80K5050UB/ Does not power on

I definitely understand your frustration. Let me know if the link below was helpful:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001914/

Jakked1
Asteroid

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately these did not fix the issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

user1IbayrlDx5
Astronaut

DW80H9930us won't power on

Had an LC alarm.  Fixed the issue and powerd the washer off.  Restored power after 15 min and the washer won't turn on anymore.  I verified the voltage is correct. No response from the touch panel (it worked fine prior to the LC alarm).  Any ideas?  Thanks!