Original topic:

Samsung dishwasher delivery

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 10:58 AM)
userEJPRiUFeoS
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a samsung dishwasher through Home Depot online and i have nothing but issues with Samsung! First dishwasher was packed poorly and the inside spinner was ripped out of the top of the washer. A replacement was reordered and showed up the following week. This was was completely bashed in all along the front side of the dishwasher. Samsung was called but they said since it was the second time it would have to be "escalated" to the back office and someone would call me to reschedule. This was on a Friday. Someone called and left a message for me today (Tuesday) to say that the delivery would be next tuesday and that "this will be the final delivery. If the dishwasher arrives damaged ..please do not refuse it ."  I'm sorry but if the dishwasher is damaged a third time i will not accept it and I will not be ordering another one. It is virtually impossible to get through to customer service and when you do they can't provide you with any answers. I am beyond frustrated and very disappointed in Samsung!!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department regarding this. They will have the best answers for you. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department regarding this. They will have the best answers for you. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes