cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDGcwatkKae
Asteroid

Samsung dishwasher stops and delicate light blinks

My dishwasher will stop shortly into the cycle and the delicate light blinks. The hose is not blocked. If I fill the bottom with water then turn it on, it's goes through the whole cycle with no problem. It must be some kind of water sensor that it messing up the cycle. Anyone know what that might be so I can fix it? Any help appreciated!!

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung dishwasher stops and delicate light blinks

Does this occur on all cycles? Is the drain hose clear of debris? Is the unit connected to a garbage disposal?

userDGcwatkKae
Asteroid

Yes, all cycles. The drain hose is clear. Not connected to a disposal. It runs through the entire cycle perfectly if I fill the bottom with water first, but after it finishes the delicate light blinks again. If I don't fill the bottom with water, it stops after a little bit and the delicate light just blinks. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does the unit have an adequate water supply? Please provide the full model code of the unit.

userDGcwatkKae
Asteroid

I believe so. It was working for about 2 years perfectly and nothing changed. The model is DW80F600UTS. I cant figure out why it works when I put water in the bottom. The cycle seems to go almost all the way. The soap dish opens, it cleans the dishes, but I'm not sure if it goes through the dry cycle. I thought it used to light the 3rd light to say it was done, but the light doesn't seem to come on. In the morning, I only see the lit delicate light on.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried all of the steps found here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001922/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userDGcwatkKae
Asteroid

The only possibility is that the hose under the sink got kinked, which I have to check. Got called out of town suddenly sat am because my daughter is in the hospital. I should be back by the end of the week and will check. thanks for your patience. I'll respond again once I can check that