cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung dishwasher

My Samsung dish washer I just bought in October has suddenly started to the flash this LC code and continuously drain even though there is no water.  I went online and did all the things it said to to get this thing to turn off, but nothing works.  Any ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung dishwasher

I have the same problem. It was leaking water and the water sensor set the trouble code. A week later the Samsung repair team came to fix the leak and brought lots of replacment parts but didn't bring the water valve they determined was leaking. They came back after another week without a dishwasher, replaced the valve, and then realized the tub was leaking and it is unrepairable. Okay, bad luck or bad quality control in Thailand. Samsung keeps asking for us to prove we bought the dishwasher before they will replace it. We have sent the ABT invoice through email, text, and through their website. Today they called, left a sweet message, and said they are cancelling the replacement because we have not responded fast enough. Ain't that rich of them? We have been without our brand new dishwasher for over three weeks now and we are the guilty party.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung dishwasher

@userZxJi7yr0vm Just out of curiosity, have you contacted your retailer or installers to come out and take a look as to why it's doing this? So that I may better assist you, can you provide the full model code of your dishwasher?  @userRz9ytG2STb Can you provide any ticket numbers you have been given so I can take a look into your case and see what I can do for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.