JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung electric range flex duo NE59J7850WS goes to broil when baking

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 07:02 AM)
userntHKbzbKnq
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung electric range flex duo NE59J7850WS goes from baking to broil with no notification, causing the food to burn to a crisp in minutes. This has happened several times and I no one was watching possibly could have started a fire.  The behavior is intermittent but definitely happens.  Getting a service call arranged by Samsung was worthless.  Since it didnot happen while the tech was here, no action was taken.  

Anyone had this and found a root cause?

Attached is our latest.  OK at 14 minutes.  Burned to a crisp 1 minute later. 

8E97F942-F8F1-462B-98BF-246D7DC32FB9.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the service ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the service ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes