Original topic:

Samsung electric range large spontaneous crack model # ne63a6511sg/aa

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 09:26 AM)
userSOs0bsi8Zl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Let me start with, we are a Samsung family (almost all electronics in our house are Samsung).  However,  I am severly disappointed in Samsung and now looking for another company for my household needs. I bought a Samsung electric range on October 30 2021. Had no problems until  April 2022 my family and had breakfast that morning before leaving for a soccer game. After a few hours we returned home went to clean the stovetop before dinner and there was a large crack in the glass of the stovetop. There was no crack prior to leaving and no one was home while we were gone. I'm not sure how this crack occurred it certainly was spontaneous. I contacted Samsung and they sent out a technician not to fix it but to evaluate it. The tech guy told me to say it happened during the installation process that Samsung "frowns" on it being spontaneous which it was I am certain. Tech guy told me to call Samsung after 4pm the next day to check where we were at in the warranty process. I was told that since there is physical damage that the warranty is invalid by Samsung. I have tried several times to explain the situation was spontaneous and nothing hit the stove at all. After all we were all gone when the crack happened. I am not sure how any of this happened. Since Samsung will not cover under warranty a technician will fix it for $580. So I bought a new stove in October 2021 for $1200 less than 8 months ago and now need to spend another $600 to fix it. I do not know if it is worth the hassle. I highly discouraged purchase of a Samsung electric stove.

0 Likes
0 Replies