JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung electric slide in oven/cooktop

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 11:39 PM)
useregUZM1pbuW
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am writing with sheer disappointment regarding my electric oven/cooktop. The poor design you have manufacturer is going to take a life. The simple brush of the knobs turns on the cook top. After pizza boxes set  ablaze in my kitchen and my son's arm burnt from the flames I am furious with the company's response. You know you produced a major safety risk and your answer is to deny and turn a blind eye. Suggest to customers to get "child proof knobs", which by the way don't fit your knobs properly, is UNACCEPTABLE !!! Your company will pay with the loss of someone's life. I have been a lifelong Samsung customer across the board from cell phones to TV's to appliances. I promise you I am a customer no longer. You need to step up, take responsibility and correct your inadequate and UNSAFE product before someone Dies !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and any ticket number you may have via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and any ticket number you may have via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes