cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkaw5nqmzCx
Constellation

Samsung flex duo oven and 4 door flex refrigerator

My husband and I did a beautiful kitchen renovation 2016 and 2017 and thought we were buying the top of the line Samsung appliances. We bought the entire collection of Samsung black stainless dufa to affect appliances which include the four-door flex refrigerator, The the flex duo slide in oven, the gas range and small microwave. The refrigerator ice maker has not worked fence installed he's now, and now the refrigerator water dispenser is running on its own and flooded my beautiful oak floors twice requiring extensive extensive repair. The duo flex oven turns off during cooking but no reason for no reason and requires the electricity to be turn off turn it off and on again at the breaker to reset the oven so that you can use the dials and display board. This is the worst purchase we could have made. The beautiful kitchen renovation is now probably going to be compromise if we have to get different appliances that don't match the design never mind the cost of the expensive appliances. We are waiting for Samsung to step up to the plate and have been patient with these problems. And r going to be contacting state agency to file a consumer complaint

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung flex duo oven and 4 door flex refrigerator

We are sorry to hear that you are having this happen with your appliances. Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial numbers of the fridge and the oven?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.