cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertj3hjLgv6O
Constellation

Samsung gas range

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my home 2/2018 which came with new appliances (refrigerator, gas range & dishwasher). Not sure where they were purchased and no warranty information given. I did not complete warranty information because I did not have purchase information which I assumed was needed. 

About 3 weeks ago my oven stopped heating. I'm able to use the broiler but that is all. I contacted a repair company who stated they did not work on Samsung products and I should contact Samsung directly, which I did.

Samsung completed a repair ticket for me and said the repair company will call me with date and time. No call just an email saying I had an appointment 3 days from initial contact. Contacted repair company to see if there was a service charge and they said no it was under warranty, how? I didn't do it, and I didn't want any "surprise" charges so they said contact Samsung. Samsung said no it wasn't under warranty and I would have to contact company for charge. No one could give me an answer. However, why is the oven not working after 16 months? Why can no one give me a price? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung gas range

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the frustration. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link with your model number and the serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung gas range

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the frustration. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link with your model number and the serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.