Original topic:

Samsung microwave starts with door open

(Topic created on: 3/24/21 6:04 PM)
userwptbY0IFb5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung microwave started running on its own once the door is open.  I'm not sure if it is actually emitting microwaves when the door is open but the lights are on, the microwave plate starts moving with normal sound. The model number is MG11H2020CT and it’s like 3-4 years old which apparently means there is no warranty. What baffles me is I saw some other post with users having similar problems with microwaves and it tells me there is manufacturing defect which Samsung should address not just because of cost involved but it’s a big risk and hazardous situation in household. I want Samsung manufacturing to take a note of this and suggest solutions OR to the least acknowledge and let owners know about potential problem so customers can be vigilant and careful. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to have this serviced for you. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwptbY0IFb5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

S/N 0A427WDJ300606T

0 Likes