Original topic:

Samsung ne58h9970ws won't hold oven temperature

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 06:00 PM)
userI3SRnPssC0
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung NE58H9970WS Induction range and oven is not holding temperature when using it in the Chef Bake mode.  When in Chef Bake, the over heats to the desired temperature, but then does not control the temperature.  When you check it 10 minutes later it has dropped 50 degrees.  The oven does NOT do this in convection bake mode.  In Convection bake it hold temperature just fine.  My product is about 4 years old.  What do I need to replace?  Seems like a controller problem.

0 Likes
2 Replies
userfrujq8SLN7
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am also having a problem with my 4 year old Samsung NX58H5600SS.  Reading this thread is discouraging. There doesn't seem to be any help or response of any kind..  It's a Friday or I would be calling my local appliance repair guy but I am scared he will say he can't repair/get parts.  I would love to see some ideas.  My problem in extended preheating. It did cook  after a 45 minute preheat-I tried regular and convection- but it was only cookies, and they cooked slowly.  Is there any solution or is it going to totally break down when I have dinner in there?
I have defended Samsung in other forums to this point. But I keep thinking about the10 year old Kenmore that I gave away when I remodeled. The good old days when things lasted l more than a few years! If I get the same results as others on this forum, i will be looking at other brands. I have loved the convection.  

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand this can be frustrating. Please check the steps at this article to see if any of this helps.   https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204529/#oven-temperature-does-not-match-ther...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes