cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact problem, the oven wont heat over 150 c. did you find a solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here..model # nx585500ss

Bought it almost 3 years ago and it has been taking forever to heat up for many months. The other day our house stunk of propane while heating up the oven and I called the propane guy to come out. He tested for leaks on Monday and found nothing. The oven came on for him and heated right up. I went to use it today and same thing..30 mins later it was at 170 and no flames. Im so frustrated. Shouldn't there be a recall if this many people have issues?!

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought our NX58H9500WS/AA in December 2018.  In August of 2019 the oven stopped heating (would not go past 175 and a faint gas smell after a few minutes).  The stove top worked fine - we eventually had to have a technician out to replace the igniter.  This is now the SECOND TIME we are having the same issue in less than 2 years with a brand new range.  Clearly this is a manufacturing issue - how can we get this fixed for good? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine for 3 years and ovens been taking sooo long to heat up .Friday while heating it up for dinner it took 30mins to get to 170 and my house stunk of propane. I realized there was no flames. The propane guy came to be sure there wasn't a leak snd the oven lit fine  for him then today it did the same thing. I'm soooo frustrated! Shouldn't an oven last longer than 3 years?! Also...if this many people have a issue why wasn't it recalled?!

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung range, model NX58M6630SG, is not even 3 years old and developed now the oven issue I have been reading much about here - but without a solution yet from Samsung.

Stove top works, broiler works but when baking, roasting or one of the remainig options is selected, the oven starts, your hear the gas flowing and egniting, it runs for about 5-10 seconds and then just reduces the gas flow to a low level... that takes about 3 times longer to preheat to temperature and doesn't hold it for the baking time.

As this seems to be a wide spread product issue, has there been a recall or a resolution Samsung provided for these ovens? Does Samsung stand behind the product or are we just at a loss?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My gas range won't  heat up past 175 degrees. Also I smell gas. Its less than 5 years old . Of course it's not under warranty The stove elements work fine. 

The models is, chef collection  # NX58H9950WS

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased an entirely new kitchen all by Samsung a few months ago. My oven is not hearing to tempreture any longer. The fire will just turn off before reaching the temp. It is messing with my baking and making my meal prep  take much longer. Is there any reason why my new oven would be less reliable than my old one?? What is the resolution on this because I cook to much for this issue to slow me down 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My NX55H5600SS has stopped preheating to the selected temp, stopping at 330°, then cools from that temp. I've seen posts elsewhere that it could be a bad bake burner and/or igniter.  This range is in our cabin in the mountains, far from any repair facility. The user manual does not have specs or diagrams. If we obtain these parts, where can we get instructions to install them?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can purchase parts and a service manual from our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a problem with my oven, it doesn't heat and I'm since de 21 of June calling a lot of company's to make a meeting for someone to fix my oven. I've sent everything they asked me and I still don't get help. I will never buy anything else from this brand.