cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  model NX58G5600SG/AA gas stove and I purchased it August 2019 and the warranty just ran out last month (Go Figure) and from reading all the comments this is a common problem with the Samsung Gas Stoves and appears to me there should be a recall on these units and Samsung should fix theme at there expense

i purchased all Samsung appliances for my kitchen when I purchased my new home

i would hope Samsung will take care of this issue

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine 3 years and not working now either 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a french door refrigerator, oven, and microwave from Samsung. The refrigerator has been repaired multiple times because of the ice maker. Now, after three years the oven, NX58H5600SS, wont bake. So disappointing. Warranties should be more than 12 months. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 3 year old samsung stopped heating up. After reading this whole thread i was confused what to do but i took a chance and bought an oven replacement igniter on amazon (not samsung brand) for 27$.   My husband replaced it himself which seemed fairly easy to do (little tricky getting the old out)  but now it works!  yay

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very disappointed.

We have the  NX58H5600SS/AA range and have had it for less than 3 years.  We had done our research, and the range had good reviews and was recommended by Consumer Reports. 

This week the oven stopped working.  At first it was taking a very long time (over 45 minutes) to heat up.  We cleaned it in case that was the problem. It workd better for a few days. Then it just stopped working.

Samsung has NOT been helpful.  When I called they said there are no known problems with the oven.  I mentioned this forum and said there were pages of posts with the same issue and I wanted to know if Samsung had come up with a solution.

Again they repeated that they were no known problems or recalls, but they could arrange for someone to come out for service.  

I wonder if there could be a class action lawsuit.  Let me know if anyone hears anything as I would definitely join.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My experience was the same; some troubleshooting, then offer to have service call.  Service call would have been over $450.  I found the part on Amazon for around $25 and changed it out in about 15-20 minutes.  This was a substandard part at best to have such a consistent, early failure rate.  

My most recent purchase was an LG.  We'll see how that goes.  Samsung's lack of customer care has ensured I will not purchase nor suggest their products again.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Replaced the lower igniter and the oven still doesn't work.  Stove is 1 1/2 years old. Really wish Samsung would give a fix for the problem or at least do a recall. Definitely hoping there is a class action for this. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am having the same problem with NX58F5700WS. Can a Samsung rep send the link to private message? Thanks. -Jason

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue. Turned out to be the gas safety valve. Surprising since most things I read said this part doesn't usually break. Anyways, Samsung was no help. Quote to fix it was $400. 
The part is $150-170 on Amazon, definitely more challenging to replace than the igniter.