cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYWG0wGItVr
Astronaut

Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Gas oven and range is only 18 months old. It was purchased new from The Home Depot in the fall of 2015, and installed in our home in the Spring of 2016. The oven has stopped working altogether. I called Samsung Home Appliances and they had their contracted repair person contact me. This took over a week. The repair person told me the repair will be, at a minimum, $300 (over a third of the original cost of the appliance). I asked him how he could know what the problem is when he hasn't even seen the oven yet. His response: we get this exact issue with this model oven ALL THE TIME. So, Samsung, you must know you have a problem with this oven. A durable good like an oven should last more than 18 months. Very disappointing and unfair to your customers.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs may be needed. Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

162 REPLIES 162
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs may be needed. Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXlEOKDBejc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung

I have the exact same issue.  I researched this oven and felt is was safe and dependable.  The oven should not just stop working!  The timing could not have been better.  I had a house full of guests all of who were surprised that a durable good would stop working after 19 months.  I would not have purchased this if I new I had to invest more into it to keep a basic function working.  Very disapointed.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXlEOKDBejc: Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us that information as soon as you can. 

user7v7GcAcrDn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought this oven/stove a little over a year ago for a condo that i live in maybe two weeks a month. It gets used maybe 3-4x per month. Now neither the stove top or the oven will heat up enough to cook.  Please help !

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear this. Is the unit showing any error codes? Also, have you tried flipping the breaker for about 10 minutes? 

uservD0EBAcfoz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue as above - Samsung model number NX58K3310S. Purchased from Home Depot September 2016. Range top works fine but oven and electrical panel do not work. Checked electrical panel, found nothing. Very dissapointing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userRsG9ajqVG0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought oven in January 2017, mine to Is not heating up. Seems ridiculous to already be failing. What is the solution?