cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbelievable but common problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userURdlXLe5GT, could you send us a private message here with your full model code and serial number?

userr3HUIUqaoy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am SO UPSET. It is new years eve and our oven just stopped working halfway through cooking our dinner. We have already been experiencing multiple issues with our fridge. Even after having someone come in to service it from the Samsung team, the issues were not fixed. We are now out of warranty and are continually do you dealing with issues from our Samsung products. This range is too expensive for us to be dealing with these issues. I will never spend money on a Samsung product again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to further assist you.

user01WVE2pn58
Asteroid

Re: Oven not heating - Samsung PLEASE REPLY!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

quick update. The technician came out yesterday and replaced the igniter. He said it is very common. Also he said the replacement part is upgraded so it should last longer.

Thanks to Samsung for extending my warranty and helping to solve this problem very quickly. I appreciate it.

For anyone reading this: again it's probably the igniter.

user36JESsQrAX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased the dual oven a couple of years ago.    The oven had been replaced twice when it was purchased as it had major electrical issues.   Try cooking for 3 months each time as the store tries to get a replacement stove. 

The current and 3rd stove that we have does heat the top split stove properly.   We had the thermostat sensor replaced and the problem continues.   When stove is set to 425 it heats to a maximum of 350.  The bottom portion of the stove when set to 425 heats to 375.    

Have had nothing but issues with new Samsung microwave, fridge and dishwasher purcahses as well (2 have been replaced with other brands).

userVYJwx9mrWt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we have the same issues with the same stove, the door wont stay closed, and wont seal, the fans wont work if the door is open, have you recieved any help?

userzXQyH3oKtW
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my Samsung Gas Range and convection oven in Nov 2016. This week, after running the self-cleaning mode, I recived an error message: E-0E. I cancelled out of self-cleaning, let it cool until the door opened. Later when trying to use the oven, it  will not heat up at all.      It is displaying a "door" message and will not heat. Twice I have shut the power off for 5 min. to the range to see if the oven will reset itself and remove the error message. That has not worked. Today, I went online to Samsung Chat and they could only suggest turning off power but could provide no other assistance. In researching what might be the problem, it is clear that many others are having this problem. I agree that a range should remain functional more than 13 months post purchase.  I am concerned that I will be paying $300 or more to have it repaired after what I paid for the appliance!  Samsung needs to replace the faulty part or mechanism that is causing these issues. Some websites have suggested they have problems with their thermostats. If anyone knows what the fix has been and would share that would be appreciated!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear userzXQyH3oKtW, I can't make any promises but I can certainly see what I can do. Mind shooting me a message with the model code and serial number of the unit? -->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userdwVdhqGXsN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG I bought mine the same time as you and I used my oven the night before and the next night it won’t heat up.  However the broiler works just not the oven.  This is so frustrating after only 2 yrs!!  What was your outcome?

Tina

userv5sZC7un4i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven is doing the same, broiler will come on but not the oven. Did you ever get an fix for this problem.

Thanks

Ron