cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userRsG9ajqVG0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought oven in January 2017, mine to Is not heating up. Seems ridiculous to already be failing. What is the solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userRsG9ajqVG0, please send us a private message if you'd like to get set up for service: Link

user3rdG3CvQTG
Astronaut

Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure how to post directly so I am replying to a post.  We got our Samsung ove in March of 2018 and today the oven stopped working altogether, nothing is happening, just stays at 150 and no heat or fan for the convection.  This is outrageous.  What do I do?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The the unit has been unplugged (Or had the breaker tripped) for at least 2 minutes and the unit still will not heat then repairs are recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userkiRVaXu2Tn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as above.  No it did not come unplugged nor was a breaker flipped.

what is the solution?

usernT75IF71vU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a model#NX58H900WS/AA gas oven. After using the self cleaning feature, the next day the oven would not turn on. Broiler and stove top worked fine. After reading many pages of "oven not heating" and "problems after using self cleaning feature" I came to the conclusion that the lower ignitor was to blame. I ordered part number Maytag 12400035 from Amazon for $25. It is the exact same part! The only difference is the plastic onnector on the end. My Samsung has two individual connectors, the Maytag has one dual connector. That is easily fixed by, turning off the power/breaker, cutting the connector off, and splicing using wire nuts which are supllied in the Maytag part bag. It was a  simple fix for me, but I have the tools ( phillips screw driver, wire cutter and strip*er) and expeience doing this kind of stuff. Watch this video it will help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucwq1rCHws

BTW I got all this information reading posts on this site. So kudos to those above who posted this information. I love the oven, but am disspointed in this known issue. One other thing, if you are desparate and can't wait for the part to arrive, I believe ( but am not sure) the upper ignitor is also the same part as the lower ignitor. So it should be possible to swap them to get the lower ignitor and oven working in a pinch.

Watch another amazing adventure of Mundane Man where I repair a Samsung Gas Range by replacing the igniter for the lower burner. I did not mention in the video that when I tested the new part, some smoke came off of it the first time it was heated. This is normal and is only residue from the ...
userSiegq3Zkzt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with  my Samsung oven.  Mine was purchased 2015.  Oven will not heat past 180 even if on for 30 minutes.  i bought all Samsung appliances for my kitchen.  Apparently that was a big mistake.

Repair man came and fixed the igniter and I still have the same problem.  What a piece of junk.  Do  not buy Samsung oven.  It will stop working even if you hardly use it.

Highlighted
userdwVdhqGXsN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Following your post

userKAQogMarzJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a 58H5600ss that we purchased at home depot that the oven won't work after only 18 months. What is the issue with these stoves