cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruzcBKI2lE2
Astronaut

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same problem.  I have had numerous technicians come out to check the oven tempertures but didn't seem to think there was a problem.  I have had mine for two years and can't bake anything decent using convection bake or regular bake.  My first turkey using convection roast was still raw in the center after cooking it for the amount of time it should have been done.  The temperture obviously isn't maintaining the correct heat.  My cake the other day took a half hour longer than it should have.  It takes the oven forever to preheat having to use thermometers purchased because when it says it is preheated it never is hot enough.  It has taken as long as 40 minutes to preheat the large oven!

The customer service dept. are no help as they put you on hold and keep coming back thanking you for holding.  They get confused and say they have a ticket for your repair but didn't happen.  I am so frustrated with this Chef Collection range, I could scream.  We purchased all four kitchen appliances and the only ones I am satisfied with are the refrigerator and the microwave.  

I am to the point that I am going to scrap this piece of junk and purchase a better model and never buy another Samsung product!

useruOjkZgYeWy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased our Samsung gas range model# NX58H5600SS on August of last year.. litterally 1 year and 2 days and the oven no longer heats.. Just as everyone else has described.  The range and even the boiler work but that's it.  I've googled ways to fix it, called Lowe's but basically we are out of luck.  $700. and it worked a year.  Very disappointed.  Especially since we have Samsung: Microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer, 3 large t.v.s  Pretty sure we will be moving on after several of their products seem to have defects.. Wish I had reserached more thoroughly before the purchase.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOjkZgYeWy   We apologize for your experience. Please send the complete model and serial numbers to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userafypucSbey
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any luck with Samsung customer service?

Has anyone actually gotten this issue resolved?

jeress
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a NX58H9500WS that I bought 2.5 years ago. It's been fine until this morning when it was just stuck on preheat and was cold when I opened it up.

How can I resolve this? The steps over here don't seem to be particularly useful

https://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/pop_troubleshooting.jsp?idx=1000932&modelname=NX58H9500WS...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the oven still does not heat after these steps have been tried, service repairs are then recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jeress
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Which steps are you referring to? Is there a link you meant to add? Who do I contact for repairs?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies, these would be the steps you just referenced in your post: 

https://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/pop_troubleshooting.jsp?idx=1000932&modelname=NX58H9500WS...

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this exact same issue. I tried the steps in the link. Still doesn’t work. Oven was bought at Home Depot about 18 months ago. Please help! 

Nicki

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBB31ATcmUO This type of issue will require service. You can find a repair center using the following link:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location