cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeress
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a NX58H9500WS that I bought 2.5 years ago. It's been fine until this morning when it was just stuck on preheat and was cold when I opened it up.

How can I resolve this? The steps over here don't seem to be particularly useful

https://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/pop_troubleshooting.jsp?idx=1000932&modelname=NX58H9500WS...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the oven still does not heat after these steps have been tried, service repairs are then recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jeress
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Which steps are you referring to? Is there a link you meant to add? Who do I contact for repairs?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies, these would be the steps you just referenced in your post: 

https://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/pop_troubleshooting.jsp?idx=1000932&modelname=NX58H9500WS...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this exact same issue. I tried the steps in the link. Still doesn’t work. Oven was bought at Home Depot about 18 months ago. Please help! 

Nicki

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBB31ATcmUO This type of issue will require service. You can find a repair center using the following link:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried that, it says 0 providers in my area and to call 800-Samsung. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userBB31ATcmUO Can you drop a Private Message Here with the model and serial numbers of the stove? I would be happy to look into this. 

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I called the 800 number. On top of crappy appliances, you also have crappy customer service and I get to pay for all the repairs out of my own pocket. Way to go Samsung! Can you do one nice gesture and provide me with the part numbers I need to fix this oven, maybe I can still afford to buy the food to cook again in my brand new appliances. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBB31ATcmUO We are unable to diagnose the faulty part, replacement parts can be found on SamsungParts.com