Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies, these would be the steps you just referenced in your post: 

https://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/pop_troubleshooting.jsp?idx=1000932&modelname=NX58H9500WS...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this exact same issue. I tried the steps in the link. Still doesn’t work. Oven was bought at Home Depot about 18 months ago. Please help! 

Nicki

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBB31ATcmUO This type of issue will require service. You can find a repair center using the following link:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried that, it says 0 providers in my area and to call 800-Samsung. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userBB31ATcmUO Can you drop a Private Message Here with the model and serial numbers of the stove? I would be happy to look into this. 

userBB31ATcmUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I called the 800 number. On top of crappy appliances, you also have crappy customer service and I get to pay for all the repairs out of my own pocket. Way to go Samsung! Can you do one nice gesture and provide me with the part numbers I need to fix this oven, maybe I can still afford to buy the food to cook again in my brand new appliances. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBB31ATcmUO We are unable to diagnose the faulty part, replacement parts can be found on SamsungParts.com

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userhppwZu7hJN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to call samsung? I have samsungs dvd player, phones,  tvs. I had issues and called them and they were wonderful. No this moron on here that just askes for everyones model number and doesnt give anyone any answers...put the answer on here so everyone can see it 

userbgL37Vihlx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven also broke after 18 months we had repair person to come in and they told us it is just a thermostat sensor he replaced a part after a week and my oven is still not working and now price went up to 200$ service, 67$ part and switch board 200$...Samsung already knows they have a problem and don't do anything about it