cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userhppwZu7hJN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to call samsung? I have samsungs dvd player, phones,  tvs. I had issues and called them and they were wonderful. No this moron on here that just askes for everyones model number and doesnt give anyone any answers...put the answer on here so everyone can see it 

userbgL37Vihlx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven also broke after 18 months we had repair person to come in and they told us it is just a thermostat sensor he replaced a part after a week and my oven is still not working and now price went up to 200$ service, 67$ part and switch board 200$...Samsung already knows they have a problem and don't do anything about it  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbgL37Vihlx    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this link and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userVKeVgDnK3l
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung oven is also less than 3 years old and the oven is not working. I have prepared food to bake and I need my oven to work right now. This is a NEW oven. There is no good reason to sell an item that should last 10+ years with cheap components which clearly are a proven problem. The burden of managing a brand is on the brand, not the client who took the risk and invested in your appliance. These complaints make me very uneasy about the investment we made in this stove and in any future Samsung appliances. 

Highlighted
user2cD8PwBVoL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine made it 22 months. BTW my new Samsung dishwasher is scheduled to removed from my home as I write this as it does not always drink the water out which then trips an overflow sensor and makes the unit inoperable. I'm done with Samsung forever...

user8of2DdQ4me
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model purchased from Best Buy as well and it stopped heating.  Before I pay over $300 for a service call on a 21 month old stove, I will purchase another more  trusted brand.  I wish samsung would at least tell us what the issue is! I have 2 of their phones, a fridge, and a microwave I have already had to replace the circuit board on after 21 months too (bought as a package).  My last maytag lasted 10 years and I am very sorry I replaced my appliances in mhy new house with samsung.  

userhFG7Z5YwoG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bout my gas range 10/21/2017, it started to take an hour just to get to 350 and stuck at 386 when I needed 425. this happened on 10/21/2018. One year exactly, to the day? I have tried it a few more times this week and have had the same results. Very slow to heat up and never gets to temp. Thanksgiving is around the corner, I need my oven! I need help! I did buy the warranty from JCP, so I hope they can help, but seeing that it has been one year, well less since the range didn't deliver until the 30th.

Can this be fixed?

userH02J8shq3V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve the oven issue myself , mIne is a little bit different , it hasn’t been 7 months since I bought it. Now it won’t turn on , bake thing has no heat or pilot fire.

camcdonald1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have model Samsung NX58H9500WS/AA slide in gas oven, new appliance and all of the sudden out of nowhere the oven stopped working. The range burgers operate correctly but the oven never gets past 175 degrees. I am getting full AC village and gas supply but the oven is now completely useless and two weeks before Thanksgiving. I spent over $2,000 on this oven and expected it to last longer than this... Samsung, what is your solution to fix this?!?! S/N ending oi ...05316H