cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with any transaction numbers that you may have?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userV8ZpRCkiPe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung Chef gas oven and the oven stopped working today. Same issue as everyone else. Its not even 2 years old yet and I paid over 2K for this thing. I have yet to call customer service but my gut is telling me I will get nowhere. What are my options for repair? Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

useraiojN0WWQy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the exact same problem with our oven except our oven is electric. We purchased all new Samsung  appliances from best buy several years ago. I am not pleased with your quality. Our ice maker broke on our refrigerator and now our oven stopped working. I paid over $ 7,000 on your appliances and I am not happy at all. I will never buy your appliances again. A oven should last more then two years and an ice maker should work.

userIv3NFUwgJa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do not recommend Samsung appliances!! 

We had major ice maker issues and they finally replaced our refrigerator.  Still had the same issues.  Samsung repair said they could fix it, for $500 dollars.  Love the frig, but for that amount, no way.  He said Samsung should have recalled the refrigerators since it was a design problem, but they don't.  

Also the stove takes 20 minutes or more to get to the desired temperature only to start dropping immediately.  What a waste of money!  I will replace them, but can't afford it right now. 

userx4Jti4lkaI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Range is not even two years old and we've had endless problems with it thus far.  It started with the knobs.  When we realized the knobs weren’t lining up shortly after delivery, we called PC Richards to service the unit.   Only to be informed that the stove was delivered to us with 6(six) broken knobs and 6 (six) damaged valves.  The service tech ordered the parts for the almost brand-new stove and told us that we would receive a call when the parts arrived.  A week later we receive a call stating that the parts were in and that we should make an appointment to have the parts installed.  We made the appointment as instructed, took time off from work to accommodate the tech and when he arrived at our home for the appointment, he told us that no one informed him that he should have parts.  At this point, I was starting to feel as if this had to be a bad joke.  As it turned out, it wasn't.  Someone had forgotten to order the parts which is why I couldn't understand why received a call stating that the parts had arrived.  P C Richards apologized and said that they would correct the issue.  Days after, we receive another call stating that the parts were in.  We make yet another appointment and take additional time off from work only to have the tech arrive with the wrong parts.  At this point, my husband and I are furious.  Not only was our time being wasted, but we were still without a stove.  After 3 (three)more attempts the tech finally arrives with the correct parts to fix the stove.  YES, it took 5(five) attempts to fix a brand-new stove.  Completely Insane!!!!!   To add insult to injury, I get up two days ago and turn on my oven only to find that it will not come on. Once the start button is put on the temperature on the oven goes to 175 degrees and stays there and the oven remains cold.  Our experience with Samsung has been incredibly frustrating and based on the reviews I've read, I see that I'm not the only one.  Samsung, my suggestion to you is that you do right by your customers.  It's evident that your products are not holding their value.  If this matter is not rectified in a timely fashion, I will be contacting consumer affairs. 

Appalled and Furious, 

Customer Karen 

userx4Jti4lkaI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
SAMSUNG DO THE RIGHT THING AND REFUND THE MONEY BACK AS YOUR PRODUCT IS SUBSTANDARD AND I WOULD RATHER PURCHASE A STOVE MANUFACTURER BRAND VS A TV MANUFACTURER TRYING TO BE AN APPLIANCE COMPANY.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userx4Jti4lkaI Karen, my apologies for the experience. I would be happy to look into this further. Can you drop a Private Message with the full model and serial numbers of the range? https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userzGC5kGBxOK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Get in line. I am too