Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue heating to 150 then smell gas - model NX58F5500SS
user7vejmDBFLT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We've had no problems with our Samsung NX58H9500WS/AA unit yesterday, after a power failure the oven will not light. The burners and broiler light up fine, but the oven just shows itself "preheating" but never glows or fires up after more than fifteen minutes. No smell of gas. Any troubleshooting advice?

Highlighted
userJ8yLaoiHK7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Range works, broiler works, oven does not. No smell of gas, pilot light does not go on when oven is turned on. 

userJ8yLaoiHK7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bump

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userkmmvV28WRC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact experience as you.  I purchased the same model 58H5600 from Home Depot.  The oven worked for 14 months, and not the oven burner will not light so the oven doesn't heat.

This seems like a common problem with Samsung ovens. Can Samsung provide a description of the cause and directions on how to repair this problem.  Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model number and serial number via private message?

user75jAA5JDZt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. My gas oven is barely two years old and the oven doesn’t work. How is this possible?

userXUiLWBxdZb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung gas range that is two years old also stopped heating. Samsung - what are you will do to fix this defective product?