Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userkmmvV28WRC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact experience as you.  I purchased the same model 58H5600 from Home Depot.  The oven worked for 14 months, and not the oven burner will not light so the oven doesn't heat.

This seems like a common problem with Samsung ovens. Can Samsung provide a description of the cause and directions on how to repair this problem.  Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model number and serial number via private message?

user75jAA5JDZt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. My gas oven is barely two years old and the oven doesn’t work. How is this possible?

userXUiLWBxdZb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung gas range that is two years old also stopped heating. Samsung - what are you will do to fix this defective product?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this link and we will look in to this.

userr3HUIUqaoy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im so upset it is nye. Im hoating a huge dinner party and my not 2.5 yr old chef collection oven just stopped working!! Im so upset to hear this is a known problem. Our refrigerator has also been a pain with its ice maker. Even after we had asamsung rep come in, the problem was not fixed! Now we are out of warrNty!  I will never purchase a samsung product again!

userOs2dTyLNAo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oven is practically new and flashes 150 degrees even though it is set at 350. Oven stopped heating. Can Samsung offer a resolution or explain the error code? 

user8of2DdQ4me
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

probably the lower igniter,  they dont last long on this model are the thge most expensive to replace of any brand!