cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Oven not heating - Samsung PLEASE REPLY!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe we should all file a lawsuit against them.  It’s awful so many people with the same problem and they obviously don’t care.   We can’t afford a new oven and can’t afford to have a repair person come to look at it.  Ours stopped working after about 18 months.  Very upsetting.  Have been cooking in an air fryer.    

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Exactly...page after page of ppl having same issue..maybe a lawsuit will get them fixed
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Helo,

same problem.  Stove top works fine but oven will not turn on. It stays on 'preheating' at 150F. The oven doesn't seem to ignite.

Bought about 18 months ago from Home Depot.

Model: NX58H5600SS/AA

Serial: <hidden>

Samsung Support can you please advise what to do? I don't want to call support if possible.

As this seems to be a common problem (understatement) could you please describe what the most common root cause and solution is? Perhaps is it the igniter or is it the circuit board?

What should I do to fix this problem as soon as possible? We are going to have guests over the holidays and I'd be more than happy to swap out a part myself if that can accelerate the process. But I don't want to call customer support and wait a long time just to talk to an agent who won't be helping me anyway.

Please help!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your email address via private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have sent you a private message with my email address.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Unbelievable but common problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our oven as well which is less then two years old is also not working. We purchased a dual oven in January 2016 and the oven started having issues last summer. This was not a cheap oven and it is so great to have it die as we are about to put in a Turkey for Christmas dinner.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unbelievable but common problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userURdlXLe5GT, could you send us a private message here with your full model code and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am SO UPSET. It is new years eve and our oven just stopped working halfway through cooking our dinner. We have already been experiencing multiple issues with our fridge. Even after having someone come in to service it from the Samsung team, the issues were not fixed. We are now out of warranty and are continually do you dealing with issues from our Samsung products. This range is too expensive for us to be dealing with these issues. I will never spend money on a Samsung product again.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to further assist you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

quick update. The technician came out yesterday and replaced the igniter. He said it is very common. Also he said the replacement part is upgraded so it should last longer.

Thanks to Samsung for extending my warranty and helping to solve this problem very quickly. I appreciate it.

For anyone reading this: again it's probably the igniter.