Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user842GIXu1rC
Astronaut

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there userkmmvV28WRC,

You are awesome. This fixed the 150 degree flashes of doom on my range. Thank you for posting this fix.

usernzpMIrYCbQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. The oven stopped working, display is showing 150 degrees. Top burners are fine, so most likely it is an igniter problem.  The owen is about two years old, model NX58H5650WS/AA. Knobs cracking from heat even if not used (another very common problem for Samsung ranges) was mostly a nuisance, but this is too much. Last Samsung appliance I bought.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to further assist you.

userDOHjkeb58K
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Frustrated, tomorrow is my sons birthday was going to bake him a cake, but now I have to go to Costco to buy one because my oven won’t fire up. I haven’t had my stove/oven that long. I was just about to buy a Samsung washer and dryer but I think I need to do research on other brands now.  It Cool Samsung. Do the right thing 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

user39xaIZMKLe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same issue!  So frustrating when we paid a premium for this oven.  We have the Duo and the upper oven will heat, but unevenly if the divider is in.  The lower oven, or when the divider is out, won't heat at all.  

Highlighted
userlOmsLdhq7v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung gas range, just over a year old. Purchased it at Lowe’s Dec. 2017 , installed in January 2018. Single person household except for occasions of entertaining.... very little use... will not ignite...  I’ve been reading the threads, this appears to be a common problem. Samsung obviously should replace the igniter... has anyone received resolution on this problem?

according to the thread, the fix is almost as much as the range after labor.... 

its a model: Nx58H5600ss/AA

SN/ <Hidden>

any help would be appreciated, what a disappointment

userlTXok9jXaY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue - had service out to repair, $450 for a $15 part, and they put the door on wrong.

userVXe5aemhds
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no solution. My 2 year old Samsung oven no longer works either. Very disgusted. I won’t buy another SamSung product again. A $1200 oven should last longer than 2 years. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userVXe5aemhds I would be happy to take a look into this. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the range?