cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOs2dTyLNAo
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oven is practically new and flashes 150 degrees even though it is set at 350. Oven stopped heating. Can Samsung offer a resolution or explain the error code? 

user8of2DdQ4me
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

probably the lower igniter,  they dont last long on this model are the thge most expensive to replace of any brand!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOs2dTyLNAo: Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Free free to send us a private message as well.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userhnDyR69GYp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So dissapointed in this product right now. The oven completly stopped working yesterday out of the blue, it will not ignite at all. I unplugged it hoping for a reset of the igniter (which I was hoping would solve it) but it looks like a bigger issue with the actual manufacturing.  We bought in October 2016, had installed in January of 2017, so it seems like the 18 month - 2 year time frame period is when all the problems kick in.  If there was a way to figure out how many customers have been affected by this issue and pressed by a good lawyer I would bet that it would qualify for nationwide/worldwide recall effort. Reading these same issues over and over on the same prodcut right when the manufaturer warranty runs out needs to be brought to light.  Samsung, I hope you read this and figure out what to do. Unfortunately I have call the company to who sold it us (and stupid me for not buying the extended warranty) and get them out here. Thank goodness the stove top burners work or my family would have been out of luck.

Stay away from this model #/series - NX58J5600SG. 

Highlighted
userbXsiMBpKO2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issue bought in March 2017 and last night it just stopped working just in time to make dinner for my family.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userq148jwQf3a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I experienced the same problem. Oven will not heat but range burners and broiler operate fine. I purchased a NX58K9500WG gas range in mid 2016.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon you can.