cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlOmsLdhq7v
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung gas range, just over a year old. Purchased it at Lowe’s Dec. 2017 , installed in January 2018. Single person household except for occasions of entertaining.... very little use... will not ignite...  I’ve been reading the threads, this appears to be a common problem. Samsung obviously should replace the igniter... has anyone received resolution on this problem?

according to the thread, the fix is almost as much as the range after labor.... 

its a model: Nx58H5600ss/AA

SN/ <Hidden>

any help would be appreciated, what a disappointment

userlTXok9jXaY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue - had service out to repair, $450 for a $15 part, and they put the door on wrong.

Highlighted
userVXe5aemhds
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no solution. My 2 year old Samsung oven no longer works either. Very disgusted. I won’t buy another SamSung product again. A $1200 oven should last longer than 2 years. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userVXe5aemhds I would be happy to take a look into this. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the range? 

useryUlpfKZf1j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue. Purchases this stove less than 2 yrs ago.  In the first 6 months is when this started.  I have a Samsung side by side and trusted the Brand and bought this stove. Big Mistake.  Here we are Easter 2019 and the oven has been in the preheat mode for 50 minutes.  NOT a HAPPY Easter. Pls do something Samsung.

GreenTimeMusic
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everything I bought from Samsung broke.  This is the last time I EVER buy anything Samsung again in my life .  I spent nearly 8 grand on all new Samsung appliances. Thank GOD I spent money for the extended warranty.

Washing machine - Recall because the spindle was coming off.  I had to buy a new one and get refunded.

Refrigerator - icemaker went out and had 4 service calls. They finally replaced the entire icemaker .

Microwave - Bad panel replaced and still bad. Hits 7 on the keypad randomly. They are going to replace the entire unit. I am switching this over to LG.

Dryer - stopped drying. Was replaced.

Dishwasher - won't run a full cycle without shutting off.   Was replaced.

Oven - won't heat at all as of today 4/22/2019.   I need to place a service call tomorrow .

userer6QiTo3d0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this same issue. Oven isn’t 18 months old. This should not be happening with a Samsung product.