cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQYzGKB8tGT I can totally understand the frustrations! I would like to look into this for you. Could you provide the full model and serial numbers via private message?

userwavcEvVuCX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue, dinner ready to bake and oven did nor preheat.  Just sent a private message to one of your addresses (since that seems your answer)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received your private message and responded to you there.

useragyO4zaeGL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Gas Stove model NX58H5650WS purchased 3 years ago.

The broiler works but the oven will not heat.

How can this issue be fixed?

@SamsungJam wrote:

Repairs may be needed. Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useragyO4zaeGL  If you have tried resetting the breaker, the next step would be service.

userwCm6feLaWg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same for us, the oven is just a couple months past warranty and has worked completely fine. Now the range works and the broiler will not turn on and the oven will not pre-heat. There are only two Samsung certified techs in the area and they both have $100 diagnostic fees let alone whatever this repair needed could be.

Completely disgusted, trying to move out of state and having our barely three year old oven fail is horrific. Not to mention our other samsung appliance, our dryer, also had to get replaced because of some faulty parts after two years. We will never buy samsung again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening, @userwCm6feLaWg. I would be happy to look into this for you. Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the range or any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

useruxJeI5EMkQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

Bought the oven around 3 years ago and now it will not heat. The oven will ignite, but will not increase in temperature.  Not sure if it is some sort of heating element that is messed up.

pkease let us know what the fix is - Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

samsung model number NX58H5600SS

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message to the link below. 

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jesse_Lester
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My in laws purchased a new Samsung oven last year and they had an issue with the oven taking forever to heat and not hold temperature. They recently  remodeled their kitchen and purchased a new oven. The Samsung oven sat unused for a few months. We just recently adopted the old oven. Her mother explain to us what was going on and she had purchased some parts that may need to be replaced. I replaced the parts and the issue still exists. Any suggestions on what I should do with the oven. Included are pictures of the oven and replaced parts. Model I think is a NE595R0ABSRimage.jpgimage.jpgAside from buying a new one that actually works.