Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that! If you have tried resetting the breaker for 10 minutes, the next step would be service. 

You can locate a service center using the following link: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The oven wont heat past 175. Its about a year old and have only used the oven feature a handful.of times. I am so upset! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just read 22 pages of the same issue - oven won't heat; broil works; no solution - I want a fix, or reimbursement. This is horrible. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you verify some of the troubleshooting steps you did on the unit? Can you send me a private message with your model and serial number http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on a NX58H5650W. It has been working just fine until today. We had a power outage, though we've had them before with no issues. The stovetop works fine. I can see a flame (orange glow) in the oven, but it doesn't get past 150f and there is a slight gas smell. The broiler does not work at all. I tried the oven with the stovetop on and off. I cycled the circuit breakers off/on.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems a lot of people are having the same problem I am with this oven. Likely the igniter.  I replaced a 15 year old range/oven that was still working!-> with this Samsung nx58h5600ss range and after a few years of light use the oven stopped working.  Range still works and broiler but oven/bake/convection does not work.  

I called Samsung and they said I can pay for service to get it fixed...  Clearly they made a defective product but wont stand behind their products.  Very disappointing as i am a loyal Samsung user across many different devices and appliances.  Now I have to rethink where I'll spend my hard earned money.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroC0574p72r:  Oh no!  Since you've been in contact with us previously,  could you send me a private message with a transaction number that I could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

**Update**

Samsung rep responded to me long after my issue and asked for private message as seen above.  Still not saying they would fix problem and months after the issue.  Cannot live without an oven for that long... Heres what's I did... I bought the igniter myself and fixed it myself.  If your somewhat handy it's an easy job and took me all but 20 minutes to do.  Bottom line is the part should have not have failed and Samsung is not standing behind their product.  I have since purchased an 86" LG television, LG meridian soundbar, and LG bluetooth xboom speaker.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same problem with our oven, AGAIN. Had it fixed i think within the last year, same story, they covered the part and we had to pay for labor. The service man said it happenes all the time and he was right, less than a year later and the same problem. Our oven does not get heavy use. What a horrible product, makes me think twice about purchasing Samsung products in the future. The worst part is this is my first brand new oven and i was all excited about buying  what i thought would be a nice one... feel like such a fool.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also forgot to mention that one of the knobs cracked as well when i was removing it to clean last week, really poor quality item. A brand new oven that is well maintained should last at least 10 if not 20 years or more, shouldn't it?