cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userijmsApE4yr
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone ever come to a solution on this?

My NX58H5600SS purchased less than 2.5 years ago just stopped heating in the oven portion at all today. I will never buy a Samsung appliance again. A range should last much longer than 2.5 years. 

userIkptOoOsR5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, NX58H5600SS with the gas oven not working. Hopefully all these requests for PM's mean Samsung is helping everyone with a no cost solution to this obvious defect. 

userIkptOoOsR5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just so everyone knows, all the Samsung rep is going to do is recommend to have the oven serviced when you PM them. Looks like the igniter is the culprit in my case, check out this video if you want to try to replace yours like I did. Do yourself a favor though and don't buy another Samsung igniter though, unless you want to replace it again in 18 months. 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucwq1rCHws

userx955qjqcV8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow.  I sat down in front of the computer to see if there is anything posted about the Samsung ovens that will not fire the oven burner and will simply display 150 with the blinking light (my current issue with my NX58H5600SS).  Did not expect to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of similar complaints/reports.  More surprising, however, is that with the big number of complaints on the faulty Samsung oven products (seems like igniter is the problem) that there is no clear response from Samsung to acknowledge the issue and do right by their customers.  Not a recipe to continue to keep customers, Samsung!  Not sure that I will purchase another one.  Consumer beware!  Probably too late for the warning if you are reading this series of blogs.  An oven should be much more reliable than for (less than ) 4 years of service.