cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the SAME ISSUE as everyone here with a range that's less than two years old (I believe). Samsung, what were you thinking? We also have a Samsung refridgerator that has a screen on the fritz, but it's not nearly as big of an issue as a range that will just randomly stop heating or get up to temp (especially when you find out when you go to get your food and you find out it's only half-cooked)!

Samsung, what do we need to do to fix this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userzrUBAxuNSs     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If all these people are having the same issue I am having, why has there not been a recall ?  Why are you not posting the fix or providing a service call at no cost since this is a known issue ? The stove is less than 2 years old and of course it happens once its out of warranty.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

We are having the same issue with our gas oven--the stove top works but the oven will not heat.  It is just over a year old. This is very disappointing as so many people are having the same issue.  I called the customer service number and they were no help. I called a local repair company and they would not service the appliance because there were so many issues with it. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung oven is three years old.  At first it was taking a long time to heat (20 minutes to get to 350).  We also noticed that it wouldn't heat beyond 425.

It has since stopped heating altogether and now there is a gas smell when we turn it on.  We have tried everything mentioned in these posts, including the pinned "solution" and nothing works.  There are what, 300+ comments on this?  Samsung obviously knows there is an issue.

Astronaut

Gas oven will not heat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a gas oven that will not heat. The cooktop and broiler work fine, but the oven itself will not heat.  I've attached the picture of the sticker from the oven. IMG_3269.jpg

Constellation

Re: Gas oven will not heat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I must admit I am horrified by Samsung and their inability to stand by their products. This is obviously a fundamental design failure with their electronics but they do nothing. I know this message will do no good (looking at all of the other replies and the horrific customer service you get when you send them private messages). I just hope that by letting everyone know that I have another experience of the oven failing (when the burners are still working) will help others make the right decision when looking for quality appliances.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 2 year old Samsung gas oven,  model NX58M6650WS, on which the baking element stopped working today. Very frustrating, having a similar experience with the repair costs of the oven as others here. Previous oven was over 10 years old. I purchased something nice because I like cooking.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem as all of these people. Model NX58H560SS. Oven is about 3-4 years old. Oven went out. Brolier works and stove works. Oven wont ignite. I had reapir tech come over and he said; this is a very common problem with this Range. There is a problem with the dual gas connector in the back. Repair will now cost ~$500 he says. It is not an ignitor problem but the gas connection issue on Samsungs connection piece. He checked the ignitor and its fine. Please contact me Samsung for a solution. I am very uphappy with your product. A range sould last longer. 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my samsung 

NX58H5600SS  gas range April 2019.  It just started having the problem of the oven not heating when bake convection is turned on at the begining of June 2020.  It doesn't heat past 150 degrees, but I didn;t realize the problem until I cam back and the house was filled with a gas smell.  I looked though every post for some type of solution that makes sense such as a replacement part, but I'm not seeing anything with substance.  The nearest repair person is in New York.  Anyone have some solution for an appliance barely a year old????