cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzXQyH3oKtW
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my Samsung Gas Range and convection oven in Nov 2016. This week, after running the self-cleaning mode, I recived an error message: E-0E. I cancelled out of self-cleaning, let it cool until the door opened. Later when trying to use the oven, it  will not heat up at all.      It is displaying a "door" message and will not heat. Twice I have shut the power off for 5 min. to the range to see if the oven will reset itself and remove the error message. That has not worked. Today, I went online to Samsung Chat and they could only suggest turning off power but could provide no other assistance. In researching what might be the problem, it is clear that many others are having this problem. I agree that a range should remain functional more than 13 months post purchase.  I am concerned that I will be paying $300 or more to have it repaired after what I paid for the appliance!  Samsung needs to replace the faulty part or mechanism that is causing these issues. Some websites have suggested they have problems with their thermostats. If anyone knows what the fix has been and would share that would be appreciated!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear userzXQyH3oKtW, I can't make any promises but I can certainly see what I can do. Mind shooting me a message with the model code and serial number of the unit? -->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userdwVdhqGXsN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG I bought mine the same time as you and I used my oven the night before and the next night it won’t heat up.  However the broiler works just not the oven.  This is so frustrating after only 2 yrs!!  What was your outcome?

Tina

userv5sZC7un4i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven is doing the same, broiler will come on but not the oven. Did you ever get an fix for this problem.

Thanks

Ron

userv5sZC7un4i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All the burners will work, the broiler works but the oven will not come on even the fan comes on.

What is the problem? It is not listed in the trouble shooting section. Can anyone help?

userzCoFT9RvGI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue!

ours just turned 2 years old and the oven died

i thought Samsung was a good brand

userm9CyT8g0Ca
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 20 month old Samsung gas top gas oven. I was baking a casserole for the same amount that I cooked it once before. I took it out at the same amount of time as I did once before and it was raw. I tried making cookies 2 weeks ago and the oven never got to temperature but said that it was on the electrical part, beeping saying it was ready to cook. Can somebody please tell me what is going on as it seems I am not the only one with this issue. Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user6cicMNZPSH
Constellation

Another Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a NE58H9970WS that until 2 days ago worked great. Cooked dinner in the oven, no problem. Went to bake off a pie and no heat. Burners (induction) work fine. Breakers and voltage is fine. Seems like a common issue with this and related products. Any idea what is happening with these things?

user6cicMNZPSH
Constellation

Re: Another Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ohmed out all in the 20 range so the elements appear to be healthy.