Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAWX1TFhUx0 Have you checked to make sure there are no leaks in the gas line? Try giving these troubleshooting steps a shot :

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's because samsung appliances are garbage. Already replaced a oven and fixing to replace dishwasher.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem as well.  Oven stays at 175 degrees.  The broiler works, but seems like the bottom part is not igniting.  Please help.  The oven is 14 months old and out of warranty now.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are having this issue please send me your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've gotten you set for service.  Your reference number is 4152411428.  The service center will follow up with you directly to schedule the date and time.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung oven is just over a year old and it's started not being able to consistantly heat past 175.  We set the oven to a temp and it will just sit at 175 indefiniately. Other times, it will heat up (although  slower than it used to.) We've tried tripping the power and that seemed to help great...for one day.  That day it was back to normal and heated up quickly, but this morning, it was back to not heating up at all.  The only way I've found to get it to heat up is to kick on the broiler and then shut it off and then try to turn the oven on again.  This is super frustraiting on a new oven.  Help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. I would love to look into this for you. May I have your full model code?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! It is NX58M6650W. We purchased it September 2018

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On your display panel is it reading any error codes? Have you tried to power cycle the unit?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, there are no error codes displayed, it just sits at 175 degrees and never goes past that. 

We did cycle the power and that fixed it for a day and then the next day or was back to not going higher than 175.