Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have tried resetting the breaker for 10 minutes and the symptom persists, it will require service.

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! I realized after I replied earlier it is actually in warranty.  Waiting for a repair guy to call.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

model #FE710DRS

samsung

cuts off at 150 degrees

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same problem.....just payed $410 to have a new igniter installed. Seems like this is chronic and the product should be recalled. Not a fan at the moment.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the information. I won't be buying any of Samsung's stoves anytime soon.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My stove is new and never been used. I reset the breaker and still no heat. I see this is a common problem. Can someone please give me some useful information. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. I'm currently trying the "set to self clean and turn off after 5 minutes" approach. Funny how my Samsung oven and refrigerator both has issues just after their warranty's ended. @user8ywt3F26GX @SamsungUS 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone posted earlier about running the self clean to heat it up to 500 and reset it. I tried this last night and it worked. This must be a known problem because Samsung is sending a replacement range. The one I have is only 6 mo old but they jumped at replacing it instead of repairing. Meanwhile, at least we can bake bread while waiting for the replacement

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven does not heat, it keeps saying 175 degree... this is annoying my stove is not that old got it in 2016; gosh you figure it would work past 5 years this is a nightmare