cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung NX58M6630SG is not even 3 years old and developed now the oven issue as well!

Stove top works, broiler works but when baking, roasting or one of the remainig options is selected, the oven starts, your hear the gas flowing and egniting, runs for about 5-10 seconds and then just reduces the gas flow to a low level... that takes about 3 times longer to fully heat to temperature and doesn't hold it.

As this seems to be a wide spread product issue, has there been a recall or a resolution Samsung provided? Do they stand behind their product or are we all just at a loss?

@samsung what is your position?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This stove only made it to the 2-year mark and since purchase, I have experienced two issues with Samsung not taking any responsibility for either.  This stove clearly has manufacturer issues and should be recalled!  It is unfair and disappointing that consumers would purchase this item and have no responsibility taken by Samsung.   They send a repair person, and everything is claimed Physical Damage which voids the warranty and then all repairs, and parts are out of the consumer pocket.  There are 30 pages worth of customer complaints on the same problems and this does not serve them as a hint that there is a manufacturing problem. 

It should be of great concern to Samsung that their product is causing gas odors in people's homes.  Thankfully there have not been any injuries documented in social media to any consumers.   

• Days from receiving the range there was a gas odor coming from one of the pilots.  We contacted Samsung and was advised that it was physical damage and we would need to purchase the part and pay for the repair. 
  • The oven is now broken.  On pressing the bake option, the oven releases a strong and eventually never reaches the set temperature or even warms the oven. Once again, with no inspection based on a telephone conversation, this has been deemed Physical damage and it is out of warranty and I would pay for Labor, Parts, and Repair.

What renowned company can be so thoughtless and unconcerned with their consumers' purchases?  I will never recommend to anyone to purchase one of their home appliances as they take no accountability and do not care for the well being of their consumers.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 5 Year old  NX58H9500WS and the oven is not heating up. It shows no error codes, the broiler and range ignite and work correctly. But just the oven will not heat up. What are my options?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this. Could you send me a private message with the serial number from the range?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased our NX58J5600SG/AA free-standing gas range on 6/28/2018. We trusted Samsung as a name brand and trusted our new oven would last us many years without any problems. Sadly, on 6/23/2020, just a few scant days shy of its 2 year anniversary, our well-loved unit broke down in a (probably familiar) specific and frustrating way.

The surface burners and the broiler are still functional; but the self-cleaning mode doesn't work, and worst, the oven on regular or convection settings, set to any temperature, does absolutely nothing. The temperature displayed drops to and stays firmly at 150 degrees with a solid blue dot blinking to the left of it. There is no sound of gas releasing, let alone anything igniting and the oven remains cold inside. I have reset the oven, unplugged it from its power source, but there aren't and have not been any error codes, and the door lock is not improperly engaged causing some fault (except when in self-cleaning mode, even though it does nothing right now). Please, it has become clear that we are not alone in having this problem. There must be a solution or something to be done to fix it. My partner is a very enthusiastic chef who feels cripppled in the kitchen without a working oven. We would really appreciate help. Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got to say until now I was a huge Samsung fan. Extremely disappointed that our oven will not light after not even 2 yrs. Even more dissappointed/disgusted to find this thread and how many people are in the exact same boat. We paid good money for what we thought was a higher quality piece of equipment, instead recieve a high dollar problem. I got years out of my previous cheapy model and when it did break i did not cost a ton to fix. This may just pull me away from Samsung products. Just disappointing overall.   

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3 year old stove doing the same as most. Top and broiler work, bake sits at 150. 

Our 3 year old Samsung fridge top ice maker broke 1.5 years ago.

Our 3 year old Samsung dishwasher had be fixed, bad check valve,  1 year ago. 

Our 2 year old over the range Samsung microwave is also broke. Sounds like a slipping belt when it's used. 

I will never buy or recommend another Samsung product. I also normally purchase Samsung phones but I'm going to switch to an alternate.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung gas range SKU: NX58H5600SS.

same issue as everyone else here- igniter turns on gas will start then it's on and off and on and off etc - temperature stays at 115.

is Samsung standing behind their junk at all? I'm about to buy complete new appliances at my other house and will never again buy Samsung. What a joke if they can't even step up to replace our ranges. Probably made in China.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  model NX58G5600SG/AA gas stove and I purchased it August 2019 and the warranty just ran out last month (Go Figure) and from reading all the comments this is a common problem with the Samsung Gas Stoves and appears to me there should be a recall on these units and Samsung should fix theme at there expense

i purchased all Samsung appliances for my kitchen when I purchased my new home

i would hope Samsung will take care of this issue

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine 3 years and not working now either