cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user94ufi4P0Nb
Astronaut

Samsung oven not heating

I have now joined the group whose 19 month old Samsung oven will not heat up past 175 degrees. The oven was not cheap & purchased & fitted by Lowe’s.

It is very disappointing as I thought the quality of this product would be better.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung oven not heating

Can you provide a model number of the unit? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userOceBqsfbXP
Constellation

I am in the same oven not heating group. I accepted the fact that I could not find a replacement knob for under $75, but now that the oven will not heat up, it feels like I purchased an expensive piece of dung.

useriPniDnrBsd
Astronaut

Same problems with me.  I tell everyone not to buy samsung.  take the oven pan off anf then the flame disperser.  On left of gas tube you will see igniter.  Close door and set to 350 and turn on.  It may glow but if it glows for ninety seconds and doesn't light or does not glow at all, replace.  I got mine for $24.  I just use the $10 small knobs and tell everyone that asks that the samsung is junk.  Big heavy metal knobs except where they have the stress, then it is plastic.  No wonder they fail.  I had real trouble with my oven pan and other screws.  I had to drill them out.  They use real soft metal and hard to get to and they all rounded.