Original topic:

Samsung refrigerator Model RF267ABRS is getting plastic pieces in ice from ice maker.

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 5:06 PM)
userULt1PMNBPM
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung refrigerator Model RF267ABRS that is getting plastic pieces in ice from ice maker. I took out the ice maker to check it but did not find where they were coming from. Now the ice maker will not make ice.

Anybody know of a fix for this? This is not the first time I have had problems this refrigerator. I have friends that had the same model and had multiple problems. I say had because they don't have it any more. Maybe it's time for a new one, but it will not be a Samsung.

3 Replies
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I completely understand how frustrating this must be. You stated that you took out the ice maker, do you mean the ice bucket? Or you took the ice maker apart and removed it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userULt1PMNBPM
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I took both the ice bucket and ice maker out to see if I could see where the plastic pieces were coming from. I did not find anything. I put everything back together to see if plastice is still showing . Nothing yet.

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I would like to look into this a little more for you. Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number along with pictures? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes