JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung rf261beaebc/aa - Water under Cool Select Pantry

(Topic created on: 12/19/20 6:53 AM)
usergHseb7hhDk
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having an issue with water pooling under the Cool Select Pantry drawer in my refrigerator. My situation is a bit different from others that have posted as I do not have an icemaker in the refrigerator portion of the unit. The water is dripping from the port that regulates the temperature of the Cool Select Pantry. I have not seen this issue posted online and not sure if it is related to a clogged drain or condensation, etc. I have turrned off the Eco feature as recommended in other forums. Ideas?IMG_1127.JPG

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

View solution in context

0 Likes
usergHseb7hhDk
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for the quick reply and suggestion. Unfortunately, I have already seen those troubleshooting tips. I am surprised that I have not seen this particular issue in the forums I have attempted to search.    

0 Likes
usergHseb7hhDk
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

A little quick on the "Solved! Go to Solution" don't you think, SamsungLarry?

0 Likes
userts6CKiGuqT
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having this exact problem.   Actually removed the entire temperature control unit and see the water coming from around it.   

Did you get a solution ?  Hoping you did. 

- B

0 Likes
user7LXCb1mzY8
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

For me the leak was due to improper water filter installation. Removing and installing it correctly solved the leak.