Original topic:

Samsung smart electric range

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 07:37 AM)
user3hrwMjnFZe
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am very disappointed in buying this Samsung electric smart range. All my other electric appliances including TV are LG and I'm very happy with them. However I am stuck with this range I like it but the problem is and I know everyone else has the same problem. The knobs turn on very easily and is very seriously dangerous. I like to know if anyone has this issue and where did they get the child-proof covers that work on Samsung ranges. I would appreciate it I've already burned a couple things and I only had the range for 3 weeks. I know people say why do you put things on a range I have a very small kitchen with hardly any kind of space at all so things end up on there. So if anybody has purchased these childproof covers that prevent this from happening I would appreciate where they got them from thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Here is link with information on how to take care of the troubles with your knobs: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203557/.  There is also a link to the knob covers in the article as well.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes