JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung won't pick up accepted Refrigerator Returns and won't provide a timeline for picking them up

(Topic created: 05-12-2022 05:20 PM)
userOidu0pbJtx
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I ordered a refrigerator in April and it was delivered by a company XPO, who then put it in the fridge spot and surprise! Even though I measured the opening for all of the numbers given on the Samsung website the clearance is too small. I immediately went to tell the contractor it was too small and they pull it 12 inches out of the spot and say "ok, this is good" and run out the door before I can tell them to take it back.

I have had the return accepted for 2 weeks, and have been told literally 6 times b customer service that I should have a pickup date in the next 48 hours, but NO. I have this refrigerator now in the my tiny apartment, since I've had another delivered (since XPO ran off with my old one) and Samsung cannot give me a return window. Every time i contact them they tell me it will be solved in another 48 hours. Same words, same script, NOTHING HAPPENS. This is unacceptable and incredibly frustrating.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely understand how frustrating this situation would be. I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They will have the most resources to provide a resolution for this type of case. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely understand how frustrating this situation would be. I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They will have the most resources to provide a resolution for this type of case.