JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Service Quick Damaged my Fridge

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 07:01 AM)
userZJtiOd59QI
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung authorized service quick to work on my fridge. The tech ended up damaging my fridge and caused me to have to throw out so much food! I tried to follow instructions and file a claim and I have gotten nothing! Service quick emailed me just stating that the tech did not damage the fridge and that was the end. But the tech did! My husband was there watching him the whole time! And no one is helping us! I now have $100s in lost food and a fridge that the doors will not remain shut. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon, I can certainly understand your frustrations with your service repair experience. I'd like to have someone look into this for you, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number or telephone number: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon, I can certainly understand your frustrations with your service repair experience. I'd like to have someone look into this for you, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number or telephone number: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you could provide the requested information.

0 Likes