Original topic:

Shipping delays

(Topic created on: 5/8/21 1:47 PM)
userBXMGHY5q47
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I ordered a refrigerator on January 05, 2021 and a dishwasher on 01/25/2021 from a local appliance store in St. louis and they still have no idea when it will be available.  4 month later. What is the issue?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is something that you will need to contact our E-Commerce for assistance. Their phone number is 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is something that you will need to contact our E-Commerce for assistance. Their phone number is 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
PS GET UR MONEY :money_bag:BACK GET AN OTHER APLINCE BRAND BESIDE SAMSUNG WAY TO LONG GET UR MONEY BACK :money_bag::money_mouth_face:8) TELL ME HOW IT GOSE SAMSUNG HAS LOTS PROBLEMS EVEN WITH APLIANCES READ :books:UP ON IT SEE :eyes:LOTS ON SAMSUNG MEMBERS HAVING PROBLEMS SAVE UR SELF HEADCAHES OK
0 Likes
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
TALK TO MANAGER INPERSON ASAP OK BEST THING U CAN DO DONT DO BUSINESS WITH DEM EVER AGIN GO ANOTHER BRAND
0 Likes
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
SHOW UR RICEPT PRINT :printer:OUT OK BACK URSELF SHOW TO MANAGER TELL DEM U JUST WAT UR MONEY :money_bag:BACK ASAP IF CANT GIVE MONEY GUVE ME CHECK ASAP
0 Likes