Original topic:

Slide-In Electric Range with Flex Duo

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 07:10 PM)
userKpWyCFWvlO
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a  Samsung Slide-In Electric Range with Flex Duo, model: NE58K9850WS.  Recently the Power Control Board malfunctioned when the self cleaning feature turned on. I have now replaced that board but when trying to connect it to Wifi, the Smart control button is not showing. Do I need to reset it again or is there possibly an issue with this now if it is no longer showing.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, yes I would definitely recommend you resetting the range again and I have included an image on how to connect the oven to the Smart control from the user manual once you have performed the reset. I understand this can be frustrating but I would suggest you giving these steps one more try. Please let me know if this correct the issue. If the issue is not resolved, please send me a private message with your full model and serial number here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes