Original topic:

Slow heating and hot control panel

(Topic created on: 5/8/21 1:16 PM)
user2EhCb0pBFK
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi

My new gas oven range (NX52T7322LS) takes in excess of 30 minutes to preheat to 200 degrees celsius. I've never waited long enough to see if it will ever make it up to the maximum, 250 on the dial. In addition, by the time it has just about reached 200, the control panel becomes very hot and the knobs controlling the hob flames become hard to turn.

I live in **bleep**, Panama. I was given a number for a local Samsung engineer, but he has failed to respond to numerous calls and messages.

Does this issue sound familiar to anyone?

Many thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that, please send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user2EhCb0pBFK
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi Caleb

Thank you for your message. The model number is NX52T7322LS/AP and the serial number is <hidden>.

I do hope that you can be of assistance.

Kind regards

Ian

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for the confusion. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. With your product not being a US product, I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your unit: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes