cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7MdAOvzdCW
Constellation

Smelly Dishwasher

Moved out for a renovation. Rented an apartment with a Samsung. Dishes smelled terrible. Thought it was just because it was an old model. Bought a Samsung for new kitchen and it was the worst mistake of my life. Glassware smells all the time. I have to rewash everything. Surprised there is this community with all the same problem and no solution. 

1 REPLY 1
userf22AKBNBlb
Astronaut

Re: Smelly Dishwasher

Had now 2 different servicemen here that Samsung sent to our house to check out the putrid smell of our dishwasher.  Please note that the house and kitchen appliances our new because we moved into this house in December of 2018.  

I use my dishwasher more as a sterilizer than anything else.  The dishes put into it are thoroughly washed with soap and water before going into the dishwasher.  Yet after living in this brand new home for only 6 months, we have had a smelly dishwasher.  Both servicemen confirmed that the dishwasher smelled, they did nothing to check if there was something wrong with the installation of the dishwasher, but told us to follow-up with Samsung. How pathetic!