Astronaut

Re: Smelly Dishwasher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved????

read further this isn’t solved.  

Maybe the lawyer that that has taken on the ice maker class action would be interested in this one too? 

Only satisfaction comes from chasing away potential Samsung customers in Lowe’s/Home Depot (5 last Thursday-one was looking at a 4000 refrigerator). 

I am there almost daily due to my job. 

userpeW3xv73PB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly!!!!! I'm so glad I found this page. 

We bought ours just over 3 years ago and I have been fighting this smell ever since. I have had 3 different plumbers come look and my dad who is very knowledgeable and it still smells. We have the correct loop in tube and even tried a double loop thinking it would help!! Still STINKS!!!! I'm very unhappy that between washes which is at least 3 times a week I have to air out my whole house just to use my dishwasher 😠😡

CFett
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am glad I found this content! I have used my brand new Samsung DW80K7050UG dishwasher ONCE and it now smells horrific! Cleaning it does NOT help and it is hooked up correctly as listed in some of these comments.
Lowes will not let me return it b/c it was purchased through my remodel contractor so I do not have the receipt.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will you please provide your serial number via private message? http://bit.ly/2XERsky