Original topic:

Snap Rings

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 03:55 PM)
userFpA5HNgKCg
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So it looks like this is an ongoing issue... I finally had my Samsung RF28R7351SG delivered and installed on 7-10...  Today I noticed that there was a couple scratches on the flex drawer and that the right side main door was not even with the left side... I read up and found that it is an easy fix just by inserting the mysterious snap rings that I have been unable to find...  Samsung... I need some help with getting these to fix the problem...

I called and attempted to speak with someone about the issue and all they kept talking about was the damage and did not seem to understand me...  They insisted that I speak with the E commerce department and they could assist me... They got my phone number in case I was disconnected... They stated they had them on the line and would transfer me... They transferred me and a recording came on stating that the department was closed.... This was at 3:45PST...  I will be waiting for a phone call I will never have returned I am sure...  This is unacceptable... 

What can you do to get some help here...

CURTIS 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for your experience. Please send the serial number, along with photos of the drawer damage, to this PM Link, and I will review your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for your experience. Please send the serial number, along with photos of the drawer damage, to this PM Link, and I will review your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes