JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Doors Sticking - Refrigerator (RF29A9771SR/AA)

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:48 AM)
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We recently bought a four-door Samsung refrigerator (RF29A9771SR/AA). However, whenever the top left door is opened, the right door also gets pulled with the left door.  The doors are also supposed to close with a slight push but that does not happen also.  The installer and Samsung technicians came and examined the problem and said that they cannot repair it!  Meaning that I have to live with a refrigerator that is defective to begin with.  Just for curiosity I went to several refrigerator show rooms and found that similar type of refrigerators do not have that issue.  Any suggestions to resolve this issue are welcomed.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a difficult start with this beautiful refrigerator. It sounds like the doors may just need a little adjusting. But not to worry, this is a pretty easy process. In fact, we've included steps on how to do this beginning on page 32 of the user manual: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202108/20210824181537497/DA68-04023J-02_MANUAL_USERS_E...

Please let us know if this helps! 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a difficult start with this beautiful refrigerator. It sounds like the doors may just need a little adjusting. But not to worry, this is a pretty easy process. In fact, we've included steps on how to do this beginning on page 32 of the user manual: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202108/20210824181537497/DA68-04023J-02_MANUAL_USERS_E...

Please let us know if this helps!