cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRLBZKSRuE9
Constellation

Re: Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Purchased the dishwasher in November 2016. Already had a problem with it no draining properly, but was able to fix that myself. This problem popped up this morning. I've already sent a PM with SamsungJam....hoping they can help. Very disappointed with this appliance. :-(

userRLBZKSRuE9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRLBZKSRuE9 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Purchased the dishwasher in November 2016. Already had a problem with it no draining properly, but was able to fix that myself. This problem popped up this morning. I've already sent a PM with SamsungJam....hoping they can help. Very disappointed with this appliance. :-(

Side note...I even talked my wife's parents into getting Samsung appliances when they redid their kitchen. This is making me look very stupid. 

ImHaywire
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just want to mention when the tech which SamsungJam set up came to check out our dishwasher, he said they are supposed to be hooked up to their own  circuit. I don't know if anyone actually does this, but he said that could be why it happened. There was nothing he could do because after I reconnected it to power it started working fine again.  It never thew codes or anything. Just died. That means it has to do it again before they can do any diagnosis.  I'm hoping to put ours on it's own circuit soon.  I hope that is the solution here.

Highlighted
user7xCFVoHd8Y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is 13.5 months old and I am having the same issue.  What garbage.  I can't believe I left LG which didn't last but lasted a long longer than 13.5 months.  

I live and purchased it in Canada.  You provide an even shorter warranty in Canada than in the US.  At least in the US you get 2 years on the board.  Canada is only 1 year.  

userw4KRSH8IGA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dishwasher stopped midcycle. Won’t power on. Checked the circuit breaker, not the problem. Tonight lights were faint, then it started making noise, then lights were on, but still won’t start. Bought dishwasher a few months ago!!!! Don’t want to pay a repairmanSmiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's look into this. Can you send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the serial number of the unit as well as if there are any specific lights that are blinking? 

userwHXLHUyoXV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dishwasher has died. The model is DE80F600UTS. It will not power on. I replaced a 20 year old dishwasher that was still working fine only to have a new one quit on me. Any suggestions? 🤨

B1act
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sounds like this is a common problem and unfortunately my warranty expired on Dec 31, 2018. Tried everything I read here to include testing the switch for continuity, which determined that part functioning as expected. This is fustrating!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ B1act I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the unit as well as if there are any lights that come on the panel? 

userEAHRQfDbu5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have got the same issue, dishwasher is 1.5 years old and just stopped working. It makes me sick that we replaced all the kitchen appliances with Samsung and spent thousands of dollars and now they're all just falling apart. Samsung wants us to cut the cord on our washing machine so we can't use it due to the fact it could explode at any time.  This is quite frustrating that their customers are treated so poorly.